Our team, Our strength!
Vanessa Thomas - Senior Associate
Having graduated from Ealing Hotel School with a degree in Hotel and Catering Management, Vanessa has more than 20 years experience with the Hotel industry specialised in Central Reservations Services, Reservations Distribution, Revenue Management and Electronic Distribution.
Vanessa worked at a corporate level with a number of international hotel groups driving their electronic distribution strategy and increasing their profitability through the GDS and the Internet. These groups have included Forte Hotels, Best Western International and Millennium and Copthorne Hotels.
In 2000 Vanessa moved from the Hotel side of Electronic Distribution to join one of the industry’s leading Global Distribution Systems - Galileo International. Working as Hotel Sales and Business Development Manager, she was responsible for growing their business with their hotel suppliers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
In 2003 Vanessa joined Alliance Hotels Ltd.
She works with individual hotels and groups alike to advise them on optimising their business potential via both current and emerging Electronic Distribution opportunities.
Services include :
* Analysis of service providers
* Quality checking hotel descriptions and rates structure to ensure maximum exposure.
* Selection of a Central Reservations Services provider
* Electronic Distribution Marketing strategies
* Electronic Distribution training for sales and operational teams.
Vanessa has been actively involved in HEDNA since its inception. She has served as a member of the Board of Directors and the EMEA Working Committee.
- Vanessa Thomas -CV (MS Word document, 28.5Kb) - Download